Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog Award


My friend Patty gave me this blog award. Thanks- even though my blog is quite Low Tech!
Here are the rules:
I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others! This award comes with a list of questions:



1. Where is your cell phone? POCKET
2. Where is your significant other? VIRGINIA
3. Your hair color? BROWN
4. Your mother? VERDON
5. Your father? KENT
6. Your favorite thing? FAMILY
7. Your dream last night? NONE
8. Your dream/goal? ENDURE
9. The room you're in? BEDROOM
10. Your hobby? EXERCISE
11. Your fear? SADNESS
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? ANYWHEREWITHMYFAMILY!! (i know i cheated)
13. Where were you last night? RECLINER
14. What you're not? GRACEFUL
15. One of your wish-list items? CRUISE
16. Where you grew up? UTAH
17. The last thing you did? ERRANDS
18. What are you wearing? JEANS
19. Your TV? OFF!!
20. Your pet? CHLOE (better known as, "THE Chloesters"
21. Your computer? COMPAQ
22. Your mood? LONELY
23. Missing someone? YES!!
24. Your car? ODYSSEY
25. Something you're not wearing? JACKET
26. Favorite store? TARGET
27. Your summer? OVER
28.Love someone? MANY
29. Your favorite color? BLUE
30. When is the last time you laughed? LUNCH
31. Last time you cried? LASTNIGHT

Those who I think are deserving of this Brillante WeBlog Award are:

Ericka J.
Carly-Q
Kelly B.
Shawna M.
Pookieville
Valancy B.
Jocelyn P.

4 comments:

Nicole/ Family said...

Great Answers!

Also, you've been TAGGED! Go to my blog and you'll see the directions. :)

Megan said...

Nice award and I liked the post too. Only...I don't know how you can not be graceful? Hellloooo - you are a dancer ;)

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

you have a pretty sweetness blog yourself. Thanks! I try - sometimes the kiddoes participate sometimes they dont. We have a pretty good group now. So most of the time I end up making some sorth of deal and I can get them to participate. (Although most of the time it leads to something like Leaders vs Kiddos) But its good - we have grown tons and we are so blessed for that. Its so much easier to get youth to come out when they know they wont be the only one there. :) So you guys are moving? Excited?

Patty said...

Congrats on your award. You deserve it! Sorry you're missing your hubby:(